                        }
        };
mylv.sendAndLoad("http://yourwebsite.com/process.php";, myreply, "POST");
        _parent.status = "sending now ...";
//end while loop here
}

Best,
Karl

On Sep 5, 2011, at 11:20 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

Hey Cor,
This is how I have it set up in as2, you may be able to port easier than I.

send_btn.onRelease = function() {
        //Creates a LoadVars and get values from the form
        mylv = new LoadVars();
        myreply = new LoadVars();
        mylv.formTrue = "1"; //Verify were on our form
        //could put a while loop here mylv.id = myArray[i]['id'];
                mylv.id = id.text;
                mylv.name = name_txt.text;
                mylv.description = description.text;
                //Show success or fails message
                myreply.onLoad = function() {
                        if(this.status === "Mail sent!") { //Success!
newStatus = this.status + " - Thank you for your response. We will get in touch with you at "+email_txt.text+".<br><br>- Company";
                                gotoAndPlay("send_off");
                        } else if(this.status === "Mail Failed!"){//Mail Failed
with error
_parent.status = this.status + "<br>Sorry there was a problem sending your message. Please try again or try again at a later time. We apologize for any inconvenience.";
                        } else {
                                _parent.status = this.status;
                        }
        //end while loop here
        };
mylv.sendAndLoad("http://yourwebsite.com/process.php";, myreply, "POST");
        _parent.status = "sending now ...";
}

Obviously this is for a mail form and needs to be seasoned to taste, but..
HTH,

Best,
Karl