Hi Cor,
Have you ever made a mail form in flash?

I am assuming you have. Pretty much same scenario.
Just break down myArray[i] into individual vars and send the variables to the php file.
So with a while or for loop, gather all your variables and send away.

Opt 1.
for each set - myArray[0]
        - send this set
return to for loop - myArray[1]
        - send next set

... etc

Opt 2.
or gather all the individual variables and send all at once. if this is your wish. you will have to set something up on the php side to differentiate between myArray[0]['id'] and myArray[1]['id'], etc.

3.
or you can send the array and break it up on the php side with a while or for loop

var $ID_Array = array();
for () {
$ID_Array[i] = array();
$this->$ID_Array[i][0] = $_POST[id][0];
(This is not tested, FYI. just the basic gist)

When you use POST in flash, php will automatically fill $_POS[''] with the flash form var.
then you just get your var out and put it in that function.

$post_id = $_POST['id'];
$post_name = $_POST['name'];
$post_description = $_POST['description'];

$database_query = $database->addDescription($post_id, $post_name, $post_description);

if($database_query){ //True ? False
Success / fail code
other ...
}

I should mention that I use this stuff inside php classes. so $this-> has already been defined as the class your currently in. Like the database class, $database->addDescription(); is called outside the class. if it was called inside the database class file, it would be $this->addDescription();. Also, the php file name thats called from flash is database.php. etc, etc. FYI.

I would recommend setting up separate php files
- a process.php, this retrieves your variables from flash, makes sure its not a bot, any verify codes checked here, etc - then send it to your sessions.php for validation and set your errors here to send back with. - then send to your database.php for stripping, manipulation and insertion.

to send back to flash, use die('Error example') for errors and use a status listener in flash
to send results, use the return($result);

A search for php sessions example or php login example would get you a workable sample code.

HTH,
Best,
Karl