:)

What if we acknowledge the fact that HaXe is a one man efforts. Then, we can
compare this man (Nicolas Cannasse) with Adobe's efforts and teams of tens of
tens of people. There, there my ladies and gents, there we have it. Shame on
Adobe, once again, once again (I am serious, and the issue is serious).

We have the Flash Player which is a truely amazing plugin (and will remain as
it is: the swiss army knife of plugins).

Then we have HaXe with its stricter typing, keener compiler, I mean: THAT'S THE
WAY TO GO even if it is going nowhere. These precise points are the key to
making a whole thing go round (ie: reinventing the wheel).
HaXe offers you to export to Desktop (and that was way before AIR could produce
any good results), to C++, to HTML5, all in all with AS3 *that is better
structured, more professional* I might add.

How can I dare to compare HaXe to AS3 ? I don't know, I just feel that if a one
man can do it, then a corporation can't. I was proven right .... (at least
until today).

So, if HaXe dies, I die :)

On the other side, I am truely concerned about Flash right now. Adobe killed
the cow and it is now looking for an animal that could bring them milk. What a
bummer these stupid business people.

Going on the iOS was a mistake, we don't care about stupid people clicking
stupid standard lists and getting thrilled all the day long with it, OR DO WE ?
"Hey man, look at my standard list, it slides to the right and it has the
standard colors plus it is standard. Standards are so boring, everything is
serious, people are bursting in explosions if the list's colors are not
standard. I tell (and ask) you: what will we do with these extermists people
looking for ONE font, ONE color, ONE list. Will we end up with a MEGA LIST
thing, where everything is put into it and the rest will be crap ? iOS is a no
go. Flash is a no go.

Adobe killed the cow and it is now looking for an animal that could bring them
milk.
Adobe killed the cow and it is now looking for an animal that could bring them
milk.
Adobe killed the cow and it is now looking for an animal that could bring them
milk.

I hate exploiters.

Cedric The Troll Who Escaped The Unescapable