I'd be very interested in haXe if it included a set of interface
classes for jquery widgets.  I.e. a way to build HTML5 applications in
AS3 (if that is the proper name for the language of haXe) without
having to reference javascript classes and the DOM via an object-blind
IDE.  When you create an object, it's public members (vars, functions
and getters/setters) should be exposed via the IDE, with documentation
when provided.  My sense from scanning the haXe site is that you have
to know a lot about the output language.  Am I mistaken?