I only played with Edge briefly on vacation last summer. :)

I think that fear about HTML is warranted in terms of the quality of code you'll end up with - but the same can be said for hand written PostScript vs. Illustrator generated PostScript.

Personally, I'll be happen when I don't have to edit HTML by hand anymore. That day came for PostScript a generation ago, and with some luck and hard work, it'll come for HTML.

Kevin N.