Hmmm changing it to .saver isn't working, it comes up grey in System
Preferences and when you select it drops a message box "You cannot use the
Flash Player screen saver on this computer". I'm on OS X version 10.6.8 .
Similar message if I try just an swf not a projector.

It's in the same folder as the ones I made in Quartz Composer, and they
work fine.

On 13 March 2012 01:30, Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com> wrote:

> /Library/Screen Savers (for all users of the computer to use it, otherwise
> install in the /Users/Library/Screen Savers directory)
>
> I also think that if the user clicks a .saver file, it should offer to
> install itself.
> Not sure of one built in flash though.
>
> I'd try it on my mac before hand to test.
>
> Best,
> Karl
>

> On Mar 12, 2012, at 8:11 PM, John R. Sweeney Jr. wrote:
>
>  If you only want PC, this will work. For the MAC is .saver.
>>
>> You also have to listen for any key strokes, key presses or mouse
>> movement to exit your program.
>>
>> And don't forget that users have NO idea where to put a .scr file or the
>> .saver files and on the MAC side the LIbrary folder is usually hidden to
>> the average user.
>>
>> Best of luck,
>>

>> John R. Sweeney Jr.
>> Senior Interactive Multimedia Developer
>> OnDemand Interactive Inc
>> Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
>>

>> On Mar 12, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Henrik Andersson wrote:
>>
>>  Make a projector that automatically enters fullscreen at start and exits
>>> at input. Then rename it to *.scr, done.

> Karl DeSaulniers
> Design Drumm
> http://designdrumm.com

David Hunter