Here you go...

http://www.instantstorm.com/

Best,
Karl

On Mar 13, 2012, at 3:17 AM, David Hunter wrote:

Hmmm changing it to .saver isn't working, it comes up grey in System
Preferences and when you select it drops a message box "You cannot use the Flash Player screen saver on this computer". I'm on OS X version 10.6.8 .
Similar message if I try just an swf not a projector.

It's in the same folder as the ones I made in Quartz Composer, and they
work fine.