ps monocle is now called scout...

On 14-1-2013 13:42, Beatrix Krümmer-Frau wrote:
Hi Sumeet,

you can use the FlashBuilder, FlashDevelop or FDT Profiler.
In the past I used theMiner: http://jacksondunstan.com/articles/1763
Actually I like to work with Monocle, as it is best to check performance on Stage3D...
http://blogs.adobe.com/mallika/2012/10/introducing-project-monocle.html
There is a great video for a first look from Thibault Imbert:
http://vimeo.com/46917940#

All the best from

*Beatrix Kruemmer-Frau*
Director Codergang.com
Master of Arts in Designer | Developer | CEH-LPIG

www.codergang.com | @ASHero_org | @birikini