From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of John R. Sweeney
Jr.
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 4:03 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash to HTML

The group has been quite for awhile. Anyone still here?

I know things are constantly evolving, I'm curious if anyone has found a good
tool that will convert a rather complex game from Flash to HTML? I know Adobe
has tools to convert timeline animations and graphics and minimal code and
Google Swiffy came around when CS4 was out. I'm looking around to see if there
is any newer developments in bringing existing Flash AS3 apps to HTML. Even if
it's not one to one, but at least gets me a good start, please through out your
thoughts and/or suggestions.

Much appreciated.

Thanks,
John