> On Feb 18, 2018, at 10:38 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <t...@toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Yes, that would probably be a good idea; and also agreement on the values
> would be a good idea ;) the current mapping I put in is taken from netperf,
> which in turn cites an RFC. But it's different from the irtt man page, I
> guess because of the difference in number of bits...
>
> Not sure the Go API actually only sets the six bits, though?

I definitely agree to agree on a common table. :) The Go API sets all 8 bits,
so —dscp isn’t the best. This field has some history, with several RFCs to read
on CS, AF and EF:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_of_service
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_of_service>

I’ll offer to take some time with this at some point soon and propose a table
after I understand the meaning of the different values better, which I
currently do not…