I'm getting a problem every time that I run flexbackup, and the email to
root says this ;-
|------------------------------------------------------------
|------------------------------------------------------------
|------------------------------------------------------------
| Backup of: /mnt/windowsf/documents
Can't do a level 1 backup - no level 0 timestamp found at /usr/bin/
flexbackup line 2288.
and the relevant line form the conf file says ;-

$set{'docs'} = "/mnt/windowsf/documents";

Can anyone help me sort this out please?

Every other set works okay on this Fedora Core 2 box, and it works okay
if I do it from the command line as '-set all'.

Thanks
Sharon.
--
Sharon Kimble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>