Hi, how are you ?
El vie, 23-07-2004 a las 05:41, Sharon Kimble escribió:
> I'm getting a problem every time that I run flexbackup, and the email to
> root says this ;-
> |------------------------------------------------------------
> | Checking 'buffer' on this machine... Ok
> | Checking /bin/sh on this machine... bash2
> |------------------------------------------------------------
> | Doing incremental backup of docs using zip
> | Found directory index key 200407161415
> | Backup set "docs" (/mnt/windowsf/documents)
> |------------------------------------------------------------
> | Backup of: /mnt/windowsf/documents
> Can't do a level 1 backup - no level 0 timestamp found at /usr/bin/
You are probably trying to do a differential backup (level 1) ... that
tries to backups the difference between the files present "today" and
the files backed up in the complete backup (or level 0).

You have to do a complete backup _before_ try to do a differential
bakcup.

> flexbackup line 2288.
> |-------------------------------------------------------------
> and the relevant line form the conf file says ;-
>
> $set{'docs'} = "/mnt/windowsf/documents";
>
> Can anyone help me sort this out please?
Hoping help you ...

> Every other set works okay on this Fedora Core 2 box, and it works okay
> if I do it from the command line as '-set all'.
>
> Thanks
> Sharon.

Bye.
--
Diego Andrés Asenjo González
Estudiante de Ingeniería en Electrónica y Telecomunicaciones