Hi,

I am trying to restore a whole folder using flexbackup 1.1.7 I am using the
command flexbackup -restore <path to folder> but whenever I do this I get the
following error message -

flexbackup version 1.1.7 (http://flexbackup.sourceforge.net)
/etc/flexbackup.conf syntax OK

|------------------------------------------------------------
|------------------------------------------------------------
| Logging output to "flexbackup.extract.200503221458.log"
| Auto-set to type=copy compress=false
| Reading from on-disk file /home/e-smith/files/users/stagecoach/
Ummm... just copy your files, you have the whole tree... at
/usr/bin/flexbackup line 1988.

What does this mean I am doing worng? Also I have done an interactive restore
on a diffrent server using the command flexbackup -restore but this comes up
wih an error message on this machine that is running 1.1.7.?

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thankyou

Alex