Hello,

I applied the patch successfully the problems persists.

Maybe is an afio syntax error?

Here is the output:

andre...@intranet:~$ sudo buffer -m 10m -p 75 -s 10k -t -u 100 -i "/dev/nst0" |
sudo afio -t -z -D /usr/bin/flexbackup -P gzip -Q -d -Q -q -Z -v -b 10k

Usage: [filename generator] | afio -o [options] archive  : write archive
        afio -i [options] archive  : install archive
        afio -t [options] archive  : list table-of-contents of archive
        afio -r [options] archive  : verify archive against filesystem
Frequently used options:
 General: -v : verbose
          -Z : with -o: gzip files when writing them to the archive,
               with -i/t/r: handle archive written with -Z option
          -5 : abort instead of creating archive incompatible with cpio
 Tape:    -s [volsize]   : size of volume, can have suffix k or m or g
          -b [blocksize] : block size (default is 5120)
          -c [count]     : buffer count blocks between doing I/O
 Install: -n : protect newer files  -k : skip corrupt data at beginning
 Select:  -y [pattern] : only process files matching pattern
          -Y [pattern] : do not process files matching pattern
Version 2.5 dated 21 Dec 2003
buffer (reader): failed to read input: Cannot allocate memory
andre...@intranet:~$

André Tenreiro
IT Manager

ACTIVE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES