On 5/19/05, Thijs Triemstra | Collab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  thanks for that updater link, dave. That .jar updater in the cfmx admin is
> very nice but cannot be installed with firefox (osx 10.4.1), I can't select
> select the updater from the java filebrowser thing, safari works fine though
> :-/
>
> is there a way to get a notification when there is an macromedia updates for
> jrun, cfmx, flashcom etc.. ? something like macromedia.com/go/update?

I'm not sure about an e-mail notification, but I'm a big blog reader,
and they have a ColdFusion Notifications feed at:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/rss_coldfusion

If you're a ColdFusion user, you'll also be interested to know that
they just released updated JDBC drivers for all versions of MX that
they highly recommend people upgrade to:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/1a3c2ad0

Note that the drivers were release *after* the hotfix rollup, so
you'll need to install the drivers as a separate step afterwards.

Regards,
Dave.