jacksodj wrote:
> Also, last I saw posted to this group, there were only about 200
> licenses sold to date.

I saw that you quoted my whole message in reply. If you had instead
checked the links provided, you would have seen that number of licensees
(not just licenses) increased over 50% since the time of whatever
uncited material you were quoting.
http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/ir/macr/web_pres/earnings/q405/
   (Flex material starts at slide 30.)

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd