From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew Westberg
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 5:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [flexcoders] SWF/Flex security

I'll be speaking on this topic at 360 Flex San Jose.  At the basic
level, you can embed or even encrypt secure information such as
usernames/passwords.  If you need a full blown authentication and
encryption system, I'd look into nitrolm.com.  This will be discussed at
the 360 presentation along with some other non-commercial techniques you
can use on your own.

http://www.360conferences.com/360flex/2008/04/360flex-san-jose-schedule.
html
<http://www.360conferences.com/360flex/2008/04/360flex-san-jose-schedule
.html>

-Andrew Westberg

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]