From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoffrey
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 1:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataServiceException

I'm trying to create a DataServiceTransaction to push an update out to
my DataService clients. I'm getting the below error when it tries to
create the DataServiceTransaction.

flex.data.DataServiceException: Unable to access UserTransaction in
DataService.
at
flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.doBegin(DataServiceTransaction.java:855)
at
flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.begin(DataServiceTransaction.java:807)
at
flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.begin(DataServiceTransaction.java:270)
at
flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.begin(DataServiceTransaction.java:283)

My code is:
DataServiceTransaction dst = DataServiceTransaction.begin(true);
dst.refreshFill("myTasks", null);
dst.commit();

Any ideas?
Geoff