From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Battershall, Jeff
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 6:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] FlexPrintJob - Very Hit & Miss

Actually it is more miss than hit on OSX.  By muttering certain
incantations I'm able to print a loaded bitmap about once out of very 20
tries.  Otherwise, blank pages. The image by the way has been loaded for
some time when this happens.

Has anyone experienced this? A workaround?

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect
Dow Jones Indexes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]