From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of thatstephen
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 11:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: FlexPrintJob - Very Hit & Miss

Hi,

Thank you for this advice. I have a similar problem and have tried to
follow your advice.

However I have tried everything I can think of to make Flex and its
asynchronous events wait for the image load before adding the next
rendered page to the printjob using addObject.

How can you make the Flash Player wait for these events before adding
the page endered with the images correctly loaded?

I have noted that the otherwise good code for printing in the Flexreport
component only seems to use embedded images.

Thanks