Hi Jeff,

Your image simply is not ready to be rendered. It could be not loaded
yet, it could be loaded, but positioned well off the Vbox etc.

You have to wait for 2 events for this image:
-creation Complete
-updateComplete
This would guarantee in 90% that your image will be printed. If you
want 100%, then you have also to check the parent container
updateComplete event.

Cheers,
Dmitri.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Battershall, Jeff"