Mike...if you'd just stop posting personal message against me this would all leave this group less cluttered.

To answer your statement.

Harassment is someone telling someone else to F___ off which Josh said to me for simply informing others about FDT Enterprise 3.0 which has several dozen enhancements to it's Eclipse IDE for [flexcoders] to structure their code; take care of global renaming and much more.

Contribution is letting other Flexcoders know of any tools out there that can provide them with higher quality, a more secure path for their investment in time and money into their coding, and more options to display on devices, including a group focused on GPU level programming for higher performance. There's a great individual out there blogging about this and the Pixel Bender kit as related to [flexcoding] but I need not inform you of that, since you twist every contribution I try to make.

I'm asking you politely to stop harassing me. If you have a petition that you say you are secretly sending around to get me kicked off this list, then I'm sure Yahoo will forward it to me, and I'll take action at that time if there needs to be any proper handling of it, and your abusive attitude.

Let people speak. Stop trying to stop good information out. For the last time, direct your anger somewhere else, as it was in there a long time before you saw me online; I'm pretty convinced of that given your words which show your state of mind.

Try to leave it alone. If you don't, that's your choice. But continued personal comments about me are wrong to go unanswered when Yahoo is looking into this. And nobody has done anything of extreme totality except for the threatening words of Josh to me. If he's willing to say them in public online from a distance, there's far more implications in the real world, which is why Yahoo takes those comments so seriously. It's threatening in an extreme aggressive way.

-r

On Sep 1, 2008, at 1:02 PM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

No, I don't think you have the capacity to understand what harassment is.

> If there is any reason I don't stop it's because it's wrong to let a message like this go without answering.

No, you just hijack threads and change titles.

> Your words are aggressive,

damn right they are

> A secret petition says a lot about you, not me.

It does, it says I'm on the other side.

Mike