I do. And it's better for everything except Flex ;-)

In all seriousness, I can't abide Windows, and the mix of real Unix plus all
the Aqua goodness (not to mention various third-party tools like Textmate)
more than make up for the (slightly) crappier quality in Builder and Eclipse
on Mac.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/