I don't thing that I can use a SharedObject because I would like to
use the state of the .swf to have a form like replay. What I have
done in the past I have registered listeners for UI events and then
used that information to achieve the replay and change of state of
the .swf since I had the UI events and I could drive any other
instance of a flash movie. However the above methodology prove to be
very fragile due to the fact if I missed a UI event  my state of
the .swf was incorrect and I could not go past that point. Can
somebody thing of a way in which a snapshot of the .swf can be taken?
Any answer to this question will be greatly appreciated.