Hi,

We are using FB3 with SDK 3.2.0.3958, and we can't seem to get FB to output
the modules to the desired directory.

Let's say our main application mxml is in the current directory, like so:

./main_flex.mxml

and we have some modules in subdirectories like so:

./corp/mods/abc/Module1.mxml
./corp/mods/def/Module2.mxml
./corp/mods/ghi/Module3.mxml

FB will generate the module swf next to the .mxml, like so:

./corp/mods/abc/Module1.swf
./corp/mods/def/Module2.swf
./corp/mods/ghi/Module3.swf

However, now we want to have FB generate the .swf files in another
subdirectory, such as:

./flex-modules/

However, FB does not seem able to do have them output to that directory.
The entries in Project properties -> Flex Modules do not allow you to edit
the Output SWF: field (it is greyed out).  However, a Google search turned
up some messages wherein someone was able to edit the
.actionScriptProperties file to change the directory, so I tried that - but
it doesn't work.  FB will still output to the old directories.

For our modules, our Ant build script calls the command line compiler with
the option "-output ./flex-modules/Module1.swf" and it generates the module
swf just fine.

I've also found that setting "Output folder" to "flex-modules" in Project
properties -> Flex Build Path will have FB generate the .swf files as
./flex-modules/corp/mods/abc/Module1.swf.  However, we don't want the entire
directory hierarchy re-created - we want all the .swf files together, in the
same directory.

We are a bit new to Flex, so it's entirely possible we are misunderstanding
something.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
KaJun