In a conversation with the former CTO of a very large media brand, he
asked questions re: Flex's ability to scale.  In his mind, "scale"
means several million sessions per day. While we discussed some of the
Flex charting components which are a part of Yahoo!Finance which see
significant daily traffic, those are only components, not a complete app.

So, I'm stumped and ask the community, "In terms of daily usage, what
is the largest complete Flex app?"

I underscore the term "complete".  I'm not looking for pieces of apps
that have been converted into Flex.  I'm seeking out the biggest app
where the entire enchilada is deployed as a SWF.

Any guesses?

Darrell Ross
Enablus, LLC
www.enablus.com