Hi everybody,

After some absolutely painless 6 months run, my Flex Builder 3 (3.0.2)
started to crash every 10-15 minutes under Vista (I know, I know, this
is beyond my control, I have to live with this).

The only one thing which actually changed is Flash CS4 - all
components have been recompiled using Flash CS4 for FP9. There is some
difference as these components now visible all the time in the Design
View. SWCs compiled with Flash CS3 were very freaky in Design View.

Here is the Java Screen Of Death:
http://mitek.id.au/flex/builder_crash.jpg

A couple of questions:
1. Why Xmx & Xms parameters are repeated twice (see the screenshot)?

2. Why Flex Builder simply ignores C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder
3\FlexBuilder.ini file? I can place any values and parameters there
and it just ignores them.

3. Why does it happen and who is responsible? (this question is rhetorical)

If anyone had this problem before please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Dmitri.