Thank you Kevin!

I will try to do this during the next FB update. I had a gut feeling
that having just an Eclipse & FB plugin is much better due to wider
support (Java freaks :)

PS I have submitted a bug re. FlexBuilder.ini.
https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-16668
Seems like it ignores standard location and get the params from some
.configuration dir instead.

Cheers,
Dmitri.