Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for such detailed instructions.

First, I looked into the log - the exception I can see there is the
following:
!MESSAGE Error creating actionscript project for ui_login
!STACK 1
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Error Loading Project

Then, I just recreated the new workspace and so far (2 days yet) have
not got any crashes. Who-hoo!

PS Do you have any idea why FlexBuilder.ini is ignored under Vista?

Cheers,
Dmitri.