From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nick
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] RemoteObject in AS3 Project

Hello all!

I am trying to use the RemoteObject class along with ResultEvent etc in an AS3
project in FB3. Ideally I would like to remote out using these objects and not
have to load the entire Flex framework within an Application container. Is this
possible? I have done some searching and my results suggests it is not BUT I
could of sworn I have seen some people doing this a while back. Am I mistaken?

I appreciate it!!

Thanks.

Nick