Actually, WebORB includes a lot of examples including CRUD.

Once you download and install WebORB on your server, just navigate to

http://yourserver/LocationYouInstalledWebORB/

This should bring up the console. Click on the Examples tab and then click on
the tree dropdowns - there are a lot of examples.

Also, I have posted a couple of examples myself. Check out these threads...

There are others - I just can't find them. These should be more than enough to
get you going.

Best Regards

Steve