Thanks Steve,

> If ADOdb is my final goal, I would start with that rather than PHP's
> built-in MySQL classes. I really don't see the point.
> .

I got the mysql code generated I studied that carefully I picked up two
methods
from service List all and update. I wrote similar ones for adodb firebird
and my own
table and got the code working after few trials in PHP and tested it in
browser.
Then I created flex project and it also worked fine.

I have tested amfPHP also meantime and it was almost effortless since most
of
the code was reused with some modifications I got this also working. As far
as I am
concerned I found amfPHP simpler for adoption. I have left decision to my
development
team for which one to adopt. They also going to try that on different table
but with
postgresql and suppose to give feedback to me by wednesday 29 Apr.
Let us see what they would like to adopt like adodb/PDO webORB/amfPHP.
ultimately they are going to code let them decide what they find
comfortable.

I found a very good blog about comparing various amf options here

Flex and remoting with PHP, which library is the best: Zend AMF, AMFPHP,
WebORB for PHP, or SabreAMF? : Mihai
CORLAN<http://corlan.org/2009/03/31/flex-and-remoting-with-php-which-library-is-the-best-zend-amf-amfphp-weborb-for-php-or-sabreamf/>

http://corlan.org/2009/03/31/flex-and-remoting-with-php-which-library-is-the-best-zend-amf-amfphp-weborb-for-php-or-sabreamf/

also he has written lot of other very interesting articles there worth
looking it.

Thanks a lot for help extended till date.

Raja