        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pedro Sena
        Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:26 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Unloading Modules - Binding is the
Enemy?

        Hi Jeff,

        The fact that you unload a module does not mean that it will be
garbage collected(the memory won't be released as soon as you unload
your module). Unload the module makes it available for garbage
collection.

        As far as I know, the module 'garbage' will be collected by the
GC when necessary, so don't think that unload a module means free memory
in the exactly same moment.

        I'm supposing that you are testing in your development
machine(probably a good machine) so I suggest you to test it in a
limited machine to see if this memory is released when it is necessary ,
that is the point.

        HTH,

        Pedro Sena

        On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Battershall, Jeff