From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Battershall, Jeff
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Unloading Modules - Binding is the Enemy?

        Gregor,

        Very interesting indeed.  If I login, load the module, interact
with the combobox, logout, the instance remains in the profiler.
However if I do all that and THEN load another module and logout, the
number of instances of the first module goes to zero.  These modules are
being loaded into a ViewStack, BTW.

        Is this the FocusManager bug you described?  Is there a
workaround?

        I'd be thrilled to discover that Binding was not the culprit
here.

        Jeff