I'm creating new ApplicationDomain just for the modules.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marvin Froeder
        Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:19 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Unloading Modules - Binding is the
Enemy?

        Hi Jeff,

        Just curiosity, what Application Domain are you using?

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=18_Client_System
_Environment_5.html

<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=18_Client_Syste
m_Environment_5.html> VELO

        On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Battershall, Jeff
<jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com> wrote:

                Gregor,

                Very interesting indeed.  If I login, load the module,
interact with the combobox, logout, the instance remains in the
profiler.  However if I do all that and THEN load another module and
logout, the number of instances of the first module goes to zero.  These
modules are being loaded into a ViewStack, BTW.

                Is this the FocusManager bug you described?  Is there a
workaround?

                I'd be thrilled to discover that Binding was not the
culprit here.

                Jeff