Hi Everyone.

Am new into this flex thing and I really appreciate the way it is evolving for
developing rich internet applications.

I already have the free ebook Getting Started With Adobe Flex3.

I would like to learn a lot more on developing Flex web data applications.
Something that connects to an oracle database, perform some CRUD operations and
other data-intensive operations.

Since I am only beginning to discover the wonders of flex, I hope some of you
could point me some nice articles and or blog posts that does this.

Am sure I would have a lot more questions when I delve deeper into the world of
Flex and I hope I could post some of them here so as to give me better
understanding of this great development platform.

Thanks a lot