Flex and .Net is my "sweet spot".  Either WebService or HTTPService works
very well.

WebService examples are difficult because you would need a full VisualStudio
project on the .net side.

I have a couple simple HTTPService examples on cflex.net.  As I recall,
these use inline code for simplicity of example.

http://www.cflex.net/showFileDetails.cfm?ObjectID=544

http://www.cflex.net/showFileDetails.cfm?ObjectID=556

Further, CRUD examples are also difficult to provide because they require
some persistence layer, typically a database.

My advice is to just start.  HTTPService is the simplest, since you can test
the aspx page using querystring arguments in a browser.  Do everything in
steps, making sure each part works before going on to the next.

Tracy Spratt,

Lariat Services, development services available

  _____