From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gregor Kiddie
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 6:53 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: With the latest eula agreement from Apple

Doesn't matter, the wording doesn't mention XCode, just the languages it's
originally written in.
They'll still be fine though, Apple is free to ignore the agreement when it
suits them, and they aren't going to cut off Unity. They'll just reject
anything written for Flash / DotNet.

At the end of the day, Apple get a disproportionate amount of media coverage to
their actual market share. Apple blocking the iPhone is annoying, but we still
have the market leader (RIM), Android, etc. Flash Player 10.1 will end up on
more devices than the whole iPhone install base.

I'd rather call myself a mobile developer than restrict myself to being an
iPhone developer, and that hasn't changed.

Gk.