From: Amy <amyblankens...@bellsouth.net>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 30 April, 2010 20:54:20
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Thoughts on Flash by Steve Jobs

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com, Guy Morton <g...@...> wrote:

> Oh dude, come on, that's low.
>
> Either agree or disagree with what he says (I agree with most of it - HTML5
> et al can replace the need for a lot of what Flash often does, and it's
> support is growing and standards are good for all of us) but don't make it
> personal.

It may be low, but there's a certain amount of logic to it, considering when
Steve Jobs was out, he was given a liver transplant.  In ancient times, the
liver was considered to be the seat of anger.  MPO is that there's been a lot
of angry behavior coming out of Apple lately, and not just aimed at Adobe.