I have read that google will provide a partial converter from closure code
to dart. But in reality, the type system which is in Dart is already there
with the closure compiler if you bother to annotate your code - this is a
crucial concept and I annotate religiously (97.4% coverage on our current
code base) and so many potential errors get picked up by the compiler.

--
j:pn
\\no comment