Rishi Tandon,

Seems to me, from your signature, that you have an invested interest in Flex
continuing. I would say that makes it difficult for you to see the "difference
between a reality and our own perception", as you so aptly put it.

The least Adobe could do, after kicking Flex out to go live with the neighbor
is be honest with their customers and say, "We recommend that you stop
developing in Flex because targeting web applications for the Flashplayer is a
dead-end endeavor. We recommend that you begin any new projects (not already in
progress) in HTML5 or another technology." Instead, being embarrassed at
pulling the rug out from under their developer base, they feed them the lie
that they're going to be there for the Flex developers in the long haul. Anyone
with reading comprehension knows such a declaration, in light of other
statements from Adobe, is a request that we practice cognitive dissonance
voluntarily.

Flee maya, Rishi.

Ron