In the march 2010 skinning concept was introduced in version Flex 4. Its
been almost 2 years, it seems like many people don't have in depth
knowledge of skinning.
I am struggling a lot to understand skinning properly. I have started
looking into it very recently and I think its not much useful until I
should have thorough knowledge.

Jerry, James Thanks for your input.

I believe it is useful in some extent and no in some other, just could not
realize what are they!
It will be a good knowledge sharing if everyone who knows skinning better
can input/share their  point of view.

Thanks to all,