Alex,

Thanks again for your reply. Sorry I was unclear. I wasn't suggesting that
the framework had code to switch the ViewStack on click.

I was responding to your comment about the concern being the logic that
responds to the change in the TabNavigator and TabBar. And I simply meant
that my code does not contain any handlers for any actions on the
TabNavigators created in my AS code, nor on the underlying TabBars. But
rather, the click on the visible Tab that _appears_ to be responsible for
switching the ViewStack is being handled somehow by the framework, since I
have not overridden it.

I realize that the proper course would be to follow the event into the
framework files. However, in my initial post, I was hoping that someone
might have experienced a similar problem and know a simple solution.

I am now trying to follow the event down into the framework. But I'm
running into what seems like a dumb problem: I am unable to set breakpoints
in the framework files. I can search for and open class files in the
correct version of the framework; but a right-click in the left margin does
not bring up a context menu at all.

The framework is being merged into the code at compile time.

I know this may be a silly question, but can you tell me why Flash Builder
(4.6) might be acting this way?

--
Thanks,

Tom