No, you are correct - your application directory is also searched for
SWCs.

Its just common for people who use SWCs with more than one application
to put it in a common directory in the library path (like user_classes).

The classes in the SWC should follow the same rules as source - you'll
need to set a XML namespace to match the package prefix in order to use
the classes as a tag.

It sounds like there are other issues, though.  Have you looked at the
server log?  Are there any error messages when it tried to load the SWC?

-Roger

Roger Gonzalez
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM