Thanks Martin,

For some reason, when i first tried that, I also had to include a
folder reference to the other project. Now, I've found that I'm
killing eclipse when I try to include another application. Is this
forbidden, in Flex? As in, I'm trying to include <TimeSheet /> in my
application, where <TimeSheet /> is another application. This appears
to be a bad idea!

Would the appropriate course be to load the other application's .swf file?

Scott