Make sure that when you create your Flex 2 Project in Flex Builder to
choose "ColdFusion Flash Remoting Service".

In the next step for "Root folder" specify the remote directory where
CF's WEB-INF folder sits, i.e.

  \\dev-machine\Jrun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\

in the field "Root URL" specify the URL where the remote CF webroot maps
to, eg.

  http://dev-machine:8500

Before you can continue, hit "Validate Location" - this should give you
a positive answer. In the next step choose any name for the project (eg
"CFTest")

If everything is setup correctly, Flex Builder will create a folder with
the same name as the project on the CF server. For the above example the
URL will be http://dev-machine:8500/CFTest. All generated output will be
automatically uploaded to the remote server.

That's pretty much it. If you run your Flex 2 app it should open from
the remote server.

Dirk.