Hey Dirk,

Thanks for the reply.

I think I've gotten past this point, I can get the swf to compile and
load in the browser.  My problem is that it can't connect to the
CFC.  It tells me 'Unknown destination', that it cannot find the cfc.

I don't know if I have to predefine it in the flex-enterprise-
services.xml file, and the reference some sort of ID, or if it's
completely created and connected to in the mxml file.

Thanks for the help.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk Eismann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>