Hopefully 100% of the server-side is reuseable (not going against Tom...just a hope). If the Ajax site/app is done right then you will only have to change your view (front-end). In this case, build the UI with Flex and connect it to your backend...done! It SHOULDN'T be a big issue but it seriously depends on your backend.

Here's a thought (keep in mind I know nothing about ThinkCAP):
Use ExternalInterface in Flex to talk to ThinkCAP. This way your backend has NOTHING to do with your front-end. ThinkCAP would play as a "proxy" of sorts by allowing data retrieval, etc via _javascript_ calls.

Just a thought...

On 6/12/06, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 09 June 2006 18:37, Carson Hager wrote:
> We know quite a bit about ThinkCAP as well as Flex. Unfortunately, this
> is going to be a manual process. There really is no good way to go from

Hopefully 90% of the server-side code can be reused though, I guess ?

--
Tom Chiverton

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.  A list of members is available for inspection at the registered office. Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law Society.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 8008.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com.

We are pleased to announce that Halliwells LLP has been voted AIM Lawyer of the Year at the 2005 Growth Company Awards

Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az __._,_.___