Jason, thanks for the prompt reply... But that doesn't really help,
does it ? How strange.. I just spoke today with James Ward, a Flex
Evangelist, and he assure me that the future for Flash developers was
to build customs components (SWC) to interact with Flex... and also
sugest me to ask the flexcoders group about this issue (what I'm doing).
Anyhow, do you know where I can learn how to do that ? Meaning: build
a custom SWC component with Flash and use it as a Flex component tag.
I really appreciate it,
Flexcoders Mailing List
Search Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com
Web site design development Computer software development Software design and development Macromedia flex Software development best practice
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "flexcoders" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- Re: [flexcoders] Re: How to integrate Flash and Fl... Pan Troglodytes
- RE: [flexcoders] Re: How to integrate Flash a... Bjorn Schultheiss
- [flexcoders] Re: How to integrate Flash and F... rbn
- RE: [flexcoders] Re: How to integrate Flash a... David Mendels
- RE: [flexcoders] Re: How to integrate Fla... Bjorn Schultheiss
Reply via email to
I'm very new at this, so I gave you all the info I really have. As Tim said, in the *future*, SWFs created for Flash 9 and up will likely be very friendly with Flex. But the help is pretty clearly stating that right now anything made for 8 and below can only talk using LocalConnection. But who knows, maybe the docs are incomplete/wrong on that part. Like I said, I'm very new at this...
On 6/19/06, roberto.rosenthal < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: