I'm building an e-mail client where the "To:" field can have a comma
delimited array of e-mail addresses: "[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I have the validation occuring in the focusOut event, where I split
the "To:" field so I get an Array of e-mail addresses.
var emails : Array = value.split(",");

I then want to loop through and validate each value. However, there is
no easy way to do this using the Flex SDK EmailValidator.as.

Ideally, I would think I could call a static method which would return
me a ValidationResultEvent, which I could then add to my component.
However, everything with the SDK EmailValidator class requires a
listener/source/trigger to be bound to it and no matter what I try to
do....it looks at that "To:" field as one big String...I can't give it
just the iterated split value.

Any ideas on this?? Is there a way to statically call a method without
having to pass in a reference to the EmailValidator object?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM